DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO THE EFFECTS OF EU REGULATION 679/2016 (GDPR) – UPDATE AS OF 05/25/2018
DATA PROCESSING HOLDER
Meyer Italy Srl
Via Monte Grappa, 20
27029 Vigevano (PV)
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are:
- navigation data and use of the site: Cookies, Usage data (anonymized technical or analytical cookies);
- contact details: name, surname, email, telephone.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data required by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory, they are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHOD AND PLACE OF PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
– The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF COLLECTED DATA
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Access to accounts on third party services, Statistics and Contact the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
DETAILS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Contact form / quote request (this Application)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email address, telephone.
Newsletter subscription form (this Application)
The User, by filling in the registration form with his own Data, and explicitly ticking the term “I AGREE”, consents to their use to be registered in a mailing list of technical and commercial information, aimed at ‘update on security and privacy. The frequency of the newsletter is variable, given the information content subject to interest. In any case, a link is guaranteed at the bottom of each submission to unsubscribe automatically.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email address.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior, the latter understood not as a recognizable entity through identification, but as anonymous statistically processed data. .
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. & nbsp; The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
– oppose the processing of their data. & nbsp; The User may oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
– access their data. & nbsp; The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
– verify and request rectification. & nbsp; The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
– obtain the limitation of the processing. & nbsp; When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation. / p>
– obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. & nbsp; When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
– receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. & nbsp; The User has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
– propose a complaint. & nbsp; The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation .
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, for example for the contact form, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, and in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address. These Logs are made available only to authorized subjects and to the Authorities for constraints related to System Security.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to „Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable is constituted personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner) and Joint Controller
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed, in particular this site (www.consulente-gdpr.it).
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored inside the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the decree 196/03 harmonized with the regulation 101/18.